The person responsible for these shenanigans:
1. You must posts these rules.
2. Each person has to share 10 things about them
3. Answer the 10 questions asked to you and invent 10 questions the people you tag will have to answer
4. Choose 10 people and put their icons on your journal
5. Go to their page and / or note to inform them they are tagged (we have mentions now)
6. Not something like " you are tagged if you read that"
7. You have to legitimately tag 10 people
8. No tag-backs
9. You can't say that you don't do tags.
10. You must make a journal entry
My shared things:
1. My favourite cookies are Squiggles.
2. I'm completely insane, if you couldn't tell from my love of horrific monsters.
3. I'm prone to extremely vivid and often disturbing dreams which usually cause me to thrash around and get tangled up in blankets. Sorry, Lord-Ignasia
4. I think Dieselpunk is awesome and needs more fans.
5. My first novel-length fiction book was Harry Potter and the Philospher's Stone, which I read when I was seven. Before that I read mostly non-fiction... I was a weird child. I definitely remember buying The Goblet of Fire in the airport on the way to New Zealand when I was eight.
6. On the topic of being a weird child, when I was a kid I wanted to be a geologist. I still love rocks and gems, but I'm way too lazy to hike up a volcano so I'll just stick to being an artist and writer.
7. I'm good with animals and often steal the affecions of other people's cats.
8. I was born in Halifax, Yorkshire.
9. I get to hang out with some of my characters in my dreams occasionally. They're a fun bunch.
10. My favourite Star Wars creature is the tauntaun and my favourite race is the Chiss.
1. Favourite origami thing to make?
I suck at origami, sadly.
2. Favourite piece of furniture in your room?
Uh... the wicker drawer thing I keep all my MTG cards in.
3. Favourite condiment?
Branston Pickle. Sue me, I'm English.
4. If you wrote a novel for the public, what genre would it be?
I'm actually working on one! It's dark fantasy, with a bit of psychological horror sprinkled on top. Emotional trauma for ALL of the characters!
5. How do you feel about your country?
I love New Zealand, even if it does have crappy internet and keeps trying to kill us all! I like the low population and how easy it is to go somewhere nice to camp without having to go on a huge road trip.
6. Is there a personality feature you wish you had, but just don't have?
I wish I had a better handle on my temper sometimes. It has a tendency to turn inwards and rip me part from the inside out. Never heard of anyone except me who can make themselves ill by being angry...
7. What's the worst injury you've had?
Uh... I fell over once. Yep. That kind of hurt I guess.
8. What has kept you interested in art this whole time?
I'm not sure, it's just something I've always done I guess. I used to like drawing pokemon as a kid. I wanted to write and illustrate my own novel by the time I was eleven. I actually finished one at that age, but it was terrible and shall stay locked away in its safe.
9. Pancakes with maple syrup or golden syrup?
Don't make me choose damnit!
10. Do you resent being tagged by me?
Not at all.
I'm going to tag nobody, because I'm short on time and rules are for chumps! I don't have to listen to you, bolded text!